Making Global Connections & Strategic Partnerships
Si En Medicare+ engages internationally.
We strive to develop active partnerships with higher education institutions and organizations around the world to connect Singapore’s TCM community with academic and professional development opportunities, including faculty exchanges, professional and executive development, industry partnerships and student exchanges.
The Office of the Chief Executive assists with the expansion and ongoing support of international partnerships for the Si En Medical Group. For partnership opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|ACTIVE PARTNERSHIP & MOUs|
|MOU with Nanjing Traditional Chinese Medical University|
|MOU with University of Makati, Philippines|
|MOU with Taiwan China Medical University (Si En TCM Medical Clinic Pte Ltd)|
|MOU with Taiwan China Medical University (Si En Medicare+ Pte Ltd)|
|MOU with Hong Kong Tung Wah College (Si En Medicare+ Pte Ltd)|
|Si En Health Group Strategic Business Development Unit|
|OEM Manufacturing & GMP Quality Assurance|
|Herbal Formulation Development, Ministry of Health Registration and Approval|
|TCM Clinical Trial, University TCM related R&D|
|Customised training programme, TCM Hospital Immersion Programme, TCM Workshop etc|
|TCM Medical Devices R&D, testing and validation|
|TCM Medical Center Development Consultancy, TCM Hospital Development Consultancy, TCM Faculty Development & Training|
[Important Note: Information valid till 31st Mar]
CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION INFORMATION
CMU’s 2022 Fall intake (courses start in September 2022) is now open for application,
please pay attention to the following schedule:
- Application Period: November 25th 2021 ~ 17:00 March 31st 2022
- Announcement for Admission Result: May 20th, 2022
★ Guideline : https://english.cmu.edu.tw/admission/form.php
★ Programs : https://english.cmu.edu.tw/admission/required.php
★ How to apply : http://english.cmu.edu.tw/admission/procedures.php
★ Apply now : https://web81.cmu.edu.tw/Std_international/
- For international Ph.D. students
(1) Tuition waiver for 2 academic years.
(2) The thesis advisor of Ph.D. students will provide the monthly stipend up to NT$ 20,000.
- For international master students
(1) Tuition waiver for 1 academic year.
(2) The thesis mentor of master’s students will provide the monthly stipend up to NT$ 10,000.
- For Full-time international students who have completed 1 semester of study at CMU can compete for a scholarship of NT$10,000-50,000 every semester.
- For CMU scholarship information, please contact International Student Center: email@example.com